Order your copy of Helping in Action
Four Ways to Get Your Copy – Helping in Action by Nick Roussos
1. To purchase a signed copy you will need to contact Nick directly. You may call Nick M-Sat. 10 – 5pm (970-593-3048) or email anytime, email@example.com. Audrey or Sue will be happy to help him take your order. If you arrange to pick up there is no additional charge. If you would like your copy mailed in the USA, we are happy to do that. Payment will be needed before we can ship by sending to: Awesome in Action, 3452 Hotchkiss Ct., Loveland, CO 80538 **This is the most profitable way for Nick, when you buy Helping in Action from him directly.
- Price if picked up is: $18.95 (tax is included)
- Price if mailed in continental US is: $18.95 + 3.25 for shipping and handling
2. Visit our first Retail Outlet: Signed copies are also available at the Loveland Visitors Center, 5400 Stone Creek Circle 80538 in the Camber of Commerce Building.
3. Order at the Helping in Action E-Store : CLICK HERE
4. Order at Amazon.com: CLICK HERE
Description: Helping in Action is the first book in the upcoming Awesome in Action series by Nick Arthur Roussos. Combining his love of children, reading, and recounting his own childhood adventures in Africa, the author has created a book for beginning readers that not only entertains, but also introduces another culture and teaches an important life lesson: Anyone can be a hero—no matter what obstacles they face or circumstances they find themselves in.
Featuring himself as the main character, the author centers the story on the idea of helping others, introducing young Nick’s family and narrating young Nick’s adventurous rescue of a baby lion. He never mentions the adaptive equipment the boy needs to move and speak, choosing instead to let the pictures illustrate a normal, happy family.
Roussos tells his stories to help young and old readers alike learn that everyone is different and everyone faces challenges—and while you can’t choose your circumstances, you can choose your attitude.
Helping in Action takes readers on an exciting African adventure with Nick, his family, and the orphaned lion cub Sandy. Don’t be surprised when your child immediately wants to read it again—and again.
Posted on July 9, 2014, in Helping in Action - Book, Uncategorized and tagged adaptive, Amazon.com, Customer Review, E-Store, Helping in Action, Loveland Visitors Center, purchase, signed. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.